Imperial Security Inc. is a family owned and operated private security agency that has been in business since 2007. With a combined total exceeding 60 years of experience in Police, Military, Private Security, Asset Protections, High Profile Security and Surveillance applications. Imperial Security Inc. is striving to become a leader in the Private Security and Public Safety industry expanding our coverage areas throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
We feel that your budget should never compromise the level of your safety and security, that is why we will work with our perspective clients to tailor a security program that fits your specific needs without exceeding your budget. Below you will find some interesting facts about Imperial Security Inc. that we hope will aid you in your decision to contract our services.
Imperial has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our competitors employ minimally screened and trained officers. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, uniformed security officers. Our strategy entails several steps to mitigate the possibility and opportunity for theft of property, or injury to persons within the facility.
What Makes Imperial Security Different?
The quality we bring to your environment begins long before you see our officers. The Board of Directors at Imperial makes the recruitment and training of our personnel a key to our success; in that, we conduct recruitment campaigns on a regular basis with average of over 25 applicants per month, of which an average of only 2 new appointees are awarded employment.
1. Imperial has employed a dedicated Professional Standards staff to oversee the initial hiring of our personnel. Many applicants are unable to meet our qualifications, which are the equivalent to many Law Enforcement agencies. To learn more information on our hiring process see the "Recruitment" link in the navigation bar. This helps Imperial to provide you with certified, licensed, insured, and bonded Security Officers. Each officer has been screened beyond the standards of our Industry including but not limited to:
- Pre-employment background investigation.
- Pre-employment written entrance exam.
- Battery of aptitude tests.
- Drug screening.
- Extensive in-service training such as criminal law, police defensive tactics, and CPR/AED.
2. Imperial assigns supervisory personnel to your location, this is to insure strict adherence to our general orders rules, regulations and ordinances. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days per year for your convenience and will regularly make spot checks to prevent complacency. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
3. At Imperial, our security officers will be equipped with two-way radios or the equivalent to ensure constant communication with our management team.
4. Each and every security officer is in-serviced trained regularly regarding your specific site to further enhance the protection we provide.
5. If our clients have questions or concerns, you can call our Phone Number 24hours a day : (401) 300-9261 and you will speak directly to the owner of Imperial Security Inc. unlike our competitors.
Imperial conducts training that exceeds many of our competitor’s programs. The knowledge of our management team is passed on to our new employees. In addition to any state mandated certification courses, Imperial personnel must attend a basic training course before receiving a field assignment and maintain additional field training and in-service training annually and bi-annually throughout their employment by hand selected certified instructors. Our training curriculum can be presented to you upon request.
Our uniformed security officers are trained to act as a criminal deterrent by adopting the principals of the community policing methodology. Simply put, our Officers are encouraged to be an approachable source of information to patrons, residents and employees. Letting the public know that we are there for them generates a feeling of community and safety. We encourage our personnel to interact with patrons and employees in addition to their fixed post.
Imperial maintains insurance that is 5 times the minimum aggregate coverage obtained by most of our competitors. We feel that in order to protect our assets as well as yours, we must maintain financial security in full force and effect at a level that far exceeds our industry standard.
Our Insurance provider specializes in serving the security guard industry. They are a national program administrator providing specialized insurance programs specifically for security Industries.